Unable to download the collected data

Since the last Wednesday (23 June 2021), we can not download the data. I have tried the saved version, but repeat group data is missing there. Though the fieldwork is ongoing, but the data progress is not showing in the summary tab. Please help us to export the data in XML values and headers for the latest data set.

Please find the screenshot.

Regards
Rasidul

Welcome to the community, @rasidul_abedin01! Are you able to View your data under the DATA>Table and DATA>Report?

Hi Kal_Lam Nice to meet you.

No data is visible from report or table.

Would you mind sharing with me the following through a private message:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Yes, As I am new to the community, can you guide me how to send the private message

@rasidul_abedin01, you could send us a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Hi Kal_Lam, I have shared the details. Have you found the message?

1 Like

Yes, will got through it and get back to you soon.

@rasidul_abedin01, you should now be able to download data without any issue:

@rasidul_abedin01, as a future advise, I would advise you to make your questions less as I am able to see a total of approximately 1800 variables in your survey tab while I also see a total of 4641 choices under your choices tab.

It’s always good to have less variables and choices. Maybe you could split your survey project into 2 or 3 different surveys to maintain the load balance of the server.