Unable to export data from a form

Dear colleague,

kindly note that I did some updates on a form and after that, I am unable to export the data.
Your help is highly appreciated.

username: xxxxxxx
form name: Return Information Sessions

Regards,
Arwa

Welcome back to the community, @alhassou! Could you let us know the updates you had made to your form so that we could troubleshoot your issue?

I did the below updates

1. change in the choices of the question “UNHCR Focal Point Name”
  2. changes in the choices of the question “Centre name”
  3. I changed the question “Attendance category”; I deleted the radio one and I added a new one multi-select.
  4. change the logic for the below four questions
    Number of Female Refugee Participants
    Number of Male Refugee Participants
    Number of Female CSC Participants
    Number of Male CSC Participants

Did you also redeploy after making changes to the form? Did you try downloading your data in XLS (Legacy) format?

Yes, I deployed it after these updates.

It is working fine when I am trying to download it in XLS (Legacy) but the problem it downloads the answer/choices as labels

What is the error message that you see when you try to download your data in a normal XLS format?

@alhassou, could you share with me the following through a private message so that I could have a closer look at it?

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Hi @alhassou, I’m looking into this now and I have a feeling it’s related to the same issue discussed here:

If so, the fix should be deployed soon. In the meantime, unfortunately the work-around is the export your data with only the latest version, i.e. with this box unticked:

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 2.36.34 PM

1 Like