Unable to export the data

Hello!

I can not export data from my form since last Friday. The data collection is Ok but when I attempt to download the report it failed. What should I do?

Welcome to the community, @mflores! Would you mind sharing with the community a screenshot of the issue you are having? We would appreciate it if you could share with us an entire screen so that we should also be able to capture the server you are on.

Hi!
I am using the Non- Humanitarian server .

@mflores, have you tried downloading your data in XLS (legacy) format as shown in the image below?

You should be able to download your data.

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response. Yes, I did; nevertheless, I can not download the attachments, and we are a group in the NGO that continuously uses the report (labels) to inform the field coordinators. So could you please take a look at the account? Am I probably missing something else?

So did you mean you wanted to download the Media Attachments (ZIP)?

Both. I tried to download the media attachments and the xls report.

1 Like

How many submissions do you have in your project?

In total 8428 in this form

And tentatively how many images does your project have?

Equal to the number of submissions

And so what is the tentative size of the Media?

We estimate less than 50 GB

1 Like

Hi @mflores, can you please send me a private message with the following so I can investigate the issue:

• username
  • project name
1 Like

Hi Josh and Kal_Lam

It worked perfectly. Thank you very much for your help and this tool. It allows development projects like ours to manage our data better and provide a better service to the communities.

2 Likes

Thank you for confirming @mflores!

Hi @mflores, please note that the issue should be resolved:

1 Like