Using Kobo on Android overseas

Hello, I wondered if someone would be able to help us. We are UK based charity, however we are trying to support our partners in Rwanda to be able to set up KOBO on their android phones. They are having some difficulty as they have been able to install KOBO Collect and log in. However when a form has been deployed they can’t seem to find where to access it. They press ‘Get blank form’ but no form appears when they press this. Can anyone advise how to proceed? Thank you

Have the team properly configure the setting on the kobocollect app,which can be located at the top right hand corner of the app,the server address,the username and password?

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @bethanychildrentstru! You should be able to configure and get the blank forms to the app by following this support article:

Thanks very much, I will see what the team have tried and get back with any other questions if they have them.

1 Like

I think they have, I have sent them the guidance below so I will see if that sorts it out for them. Thanks

1 Like