When Am trying to get blank form after deployment.. the questionnaire doesn't be appended on the android devices for the users... this message keeps appearing... Please advice!

Welcome to the community, @Shaima! Maybe this support article should help you solve your issue if you have not gone through our support article before:

Thanks for the article but I didn’t get my problem solved yet…
Well you please let me know what type of errors is that appearing in the android device when I do the get blank for action?

@Shaima, would you also mind sharing the screenshot from the Server Setting of the app? Maybe that should also help the community to troubleshoot your issue.

Thanks for being interested in solving my issue…

Please keep in mind that I will need further to replace the form when some technical modifications rise…

Can you provide me with any modifications needed to be done on the excel sheet that am going to replace on the KOBO server…

@Shaima seems like you are using a self-hosted server instead of a publicly hosted server by KoboToolbox. However, you could validate your XLSForm through this online validator to see if there should be any syntax issues that are hindering the submission to your server. If your XLSform does not have any issues while validating it through the online validator, you should contact your server administrator.