While viewing kobo forms in xml values format, data in drop down options of headings are not visible

While viewing in xml value format, farmer column, values(roll numbers) are not visible in drop down box.

Hello,
Two questions, please:

1. What is the type of your question in the column? (Only select_one type will be presented in drop-down filter)
  2. What are the settings of your table view? Labels or XML values?
1 Like
  1. It is select one type
    2.XML values, the values are not seen only in XML value format while it is seen in other labels

@mohan_n, as a quick check, could you download your data and see the responses for that particular variable? Please also check it with your current question’s label and see if you see any variations between the two.

i downloaded xml values data and checked the data under farmer column, it is showing numbers properly, also labels are showing values properly,
only in online form, it is showing problem

@mohan_n, would you mind sharing with us the following (through a private message) so that we could make a bug report if it’s a bug.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

@mohan_n, i received your private message. Could you now be specific i.e. the _id, question number that has this issue. It would be easy for us to track your issue.

Problem is not there with any one id,
when XML values are selected in table display options in settings, the header named farmer shows number in each row, problem is when i select drop down box, it doesn’t display any number but it only displays a blank box. You can see it in the photo. attached

1 Like

Hello,
Do you have any columns (XML) showing filter values? Which type do they have?

@mohan_n, cc: @wroos this seems to be a bug, and the same has been recorded in GitHub here:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Expecting the same in the upcoming days too.

1 Like