5 data received while 2 went missing

Hello,
teh results show 7 completed surveys, but what i’ve find when i downloaded the data sheet, is 5 completed surveys and 2 empty surveys that only shows dates.
what should i do to know if these 2 empty surveys are actually completed surveys that i have lost.
Thank you

Hi @eds,

You may sometimes end-up with these sort of issues if you do not restrict your questions as mandatory ones. Kindly please note that if a question is not mandatory the enumerators can skip and save the survey form as completed (which can eventually be submitted to the server). Try making your survey questions mandatory as outlined in the discussion below and you will not be receiving empty submissions (where an empty case is not allowed to be submit to the server).

Have a great day!

Hi again,
actually all my questions are mandatory! That’s the problem!!

Hi @eds,

Would you be kind enough to let us know the mode of data collection (KoBoCollect android app or Enketo) that you performed.

Besides, would you also mind providing us your user name and the project name that has data missing through a private message.

Have a great day!

Summary

This text will be hidden

Hi @eds,

Kindly please be informed that your issue has been shared with our developers and will get back to you once they are solved.

Have a great day!

Hi Kal,
Is there any update? Some of the participants are saying that they have already filled out the form, but i didn’t receive anything yet.

Hi @eds,

Kindly please be informed that your issue has still not been solved. Will let you know when done.

Have a great day!