Access project from the server

I have created the account, uploaded a file and deployed, but still I can not access the project through the mobile, I copied the URL and pasted to mobile setting server but still not resolved.

When I try to download a blank form of it is saying " collect can not reach the server, did you enter the URL correctly"

Welcome to the community, @Khaliif! You should be able to get the blank forms to your Collect android app by following the configuration steps as outlined in the support article:

Hello @Khaliif, please stop marking our emails as spam. You have done this for both for the “Activate your KoboToolbox Account” message from kobo.humanitarianresponse.info, as well as for the “Confirm your new account” message from this forum. These messages are essential for using our service, and when you wrongly report them as spam, that impacts our ability to email all users of KoboToolbox.

If you do not wish to receive further emails from this forum, you’re welcome to change your preferences by going to https://community.kobotoolbox.org/u/Khaliif/preferences/emails.

For kobo.humanitarianresponse.info, you will only receive critical service-related messages; there is nothing to unsubscribe from unless you would like to delete your KoboToolbox account.

I hope you understand. Because email delivery services are “reputation”-based, these spam reports jeopardize our ability to communicate with everyone.

3 Likes