Account sharing with external consultant to develop their tools without accessing my server

**Hello

How can I share my Kobo account to an external consultant to develop their tools without accessing my projects in the server. Please help

TIA**

Hi @Mercy2 and welcome to the community!

You can share “Manage project” permission with the consultant. This way he/she/they only access to your shared project.

You can find out how to achieve that in details in this help article:

https://support.kobotoolbox.org/managing_permissions.html

1 Like

@hakan_cetinkaya, :bowing_man:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I have gone though the article. It is highlighting on sharing a project from my account to 'external person".
In my case I would wish to give the consultant access in the account where they can develop their tools and projects but without seeing my existing projects.

1 Like

@Mercy2, @hakan_cetinkaya here as tried to use an approach where the consultant will create a project in his/her account and then share that project with your account. So in this way, you will not need to give him/her your login credentials. Besides, the consultant can also transfer that project’s ownership to yours as outlined in this support article shared by @hakan_cetinkaya!

1 Like

Okay, perfect, that’s a great alternative. Many thanks

1 Like

@Mercy2, :pray: