'Add condition' button not displaying in validation criteria box in settings

Hi there, on question 1 of my survey, I am trying to build in a validation criteria which would display a message to respondents that if they select one of the question options they can’t proceed. However, the validation criteria button in settings is not displaying the ‘add condition’ button and just has a box which says ‘validation code’ instead. How do I fix this?

Thanks

Hi, just bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas? Would be very appreciative as the survey will need to be deployed in the next couple of days and this is the final thing that needs finished! Thanks

Welcome to the community, @jfuchsiod! Have you followed the support article Limiting Responses with Validation Criteria? It should help you solve your issue.

Hi @Kal_Lam thanks for your response. I think maybe you misunderstood my question. I know how to make validation criteria, but the button to ‘add condition’ is not displaying on my screen when I try to use the validation criteria. Please see image attached. Is this an issue you have seen before? The button is not working on any of the other questions either. Many thanks for your help

Would you mind trying it in a new dummy project to see if it’s an issue there too?

hi @Kal_Lam I have tried a new dummy project and it is still having the same issue, please see the image here:

Could you let us know the server you are using? Are you on a self-hosted server?

Hi @Kal_Lam I am just using the internet in my own home. I am not on a self-hosted server as far as I am aware. Thanks

OK, so which server are you using? Are you using the Humanitarian server or the Researcher server?