Add more than one column "name" to the same label column

Hello,
I’m working to a very short form, but I’m encountering few problems.
In my “choices” sheet I put a number (a code) to each label (villages), to have rapid view of results when I download them. Is it possible to add an other default value to my label? for example, I know the coordinates of my villages and I’d like to display, when I do the downloads, the labels plus the relatives coordinates.
In addition I’d like to display both together the code (name column) plus the label (village’s name) when I do the download… is it possible?
thank you

Hi @ppatrd_admin,

Welcome to the community! KoBoToolbox at the moment does not provide the feature you are requesting for:

However, if you slightly modify your survey form (i.e. in the choices tab) you should be able to download as requested.

We generally prepare our choices tab as outlined in the image below (this will not work for your requirement):
Image 1

Try the following workaround as outlined in the image below and you should be able to view both the name as well as the label while downloading your data (this should fulfill your requirement):
Image 2

Please be cautious that you use the settings as shown in the image below while downloading your data:

Have a great day!

Ok, thank you very much for your answering.
Do you know if it’s possible, talking about my special case, to attribute by default the known coordinates values to the list of my villages?

Hi @ppatrd_admin,

Are you referring to the discussion that has happened earlier:

Have a great day!