Adding media file in kobotoolbox

Hi. i added an audio file on my form and i want to make it autoplay without clicking on a button.
In addition, i want to automatically save and exit my form after completing it without pressinf the button “save and exit”
I need your help. Thank you in advance

Hello @hamadou,

I can try to answer your 2nd question, it is like this the “Save and Exit” button goes with a check box that says “Make a form finalized” which gives you 2 options, one allows you to edit your form later (If you don’t check the box) and the other one, makes it finalized ready to be uploaded (if you check the box).

One advantage of the “Make it finalized” check box and “Save and exit” button is to prevent accidental sending of incomplete forms. So having an “autosave” function may lead to a lot of errors to the form.
Thansk

1 Like

Hi @noni.
Thank you.
Yes i understand the advantage of “Save and Exit” button. My actual project is to check the customer satisfaction when he leaves the shop by using a terminal posed in front of the shop. So i want to make the “Save and Exit” automatic after he completing the form.

Hi. i added an audio file on my form and i want to make it autoplay without clicking on a button.
In addition, i want to automatically save and exit my form after completing it without pressinf the button “save and exit”
And at end, is there any way to add a duration on a question after that the next question comes automatically?
I need your help. Thank you in advance

Oook, those will be great features!