Attachment Not Found

With reference to the question posted here: I am having the same issue, this previously worked fine, and it works on older photos that were downloaded some time before the 14th (I’m unsure when it stopped working, but based on the date of your post…) but newly-submitted attachments no longer download.

I am having the same issue, this previously worked fine, and it works on older attachments that were submitted some time before the 14th (I’m unsure when it stopped working, but based on the date of that post…) but newly-submitted attachments no longer download.

I am using the same URL format as that user: https://kc.kobotoolbox.org/attachment/original?media_file=[username]boxcomrob/attachments/[filename]

In my case I am using a website called Integromat to process submissions and automate my workflow, however just pasting the URL into a browser also results in the same 404 not found error.

I faced the same issue !
The attachment was working find but no longer time.
Now, when I try to open the attachment is shows error as the below screenshot

I hope to find a solution for this issue.

Thanks.

Welcome to the community, @SaremAmmar! Would you mind sharing the exact steps you tried. Maybe this should help us correct if you made it the other way.

I was able to open the attached files easily.
Since last week, I was thinking everything is OK, as always. However, I tried to open the link of the attachment to view the picture as the below screenshot:

But,
the picture attached didn’t open, it showed “The attachment is not found” as the below screenshot:

I wish I could solve this problem.
Thanks !

So you mean you are not able to open the image after downloading the Media Attachments (ZIP).