Audio transcription failure “Failed to get submission UUIDs”

Hi,
I am using a questionnaire with audio recordings. When I want to transcribe the audio recorded in French during the interviews, an error message appears as in the image below. The error message is ‘Failed to obtain UUIDs from submissions’. I can’t get the tabs to transcribe the audios. Thank you for your help in transcribing the audios.

When I try to transcribe the audios stored in my database, I get an error message like the one in the image below, saying that I’ve failed to obtain the UUIDs from the forms. However, the UUIDs appear in the database forms. What can I do to solve the problem? Thank you for your help.

Welcome back to the community, @MMM_MINTOGBE! Could you also let us know the server you are having issues with?

Thanks for your response.
It is kobotoolbox.org.

Hi,
Thanks for your response.
It is kobotoolbox.org serveur.
Have you need others informations ?
I’m currently stuck transcribing the data and can’t move forward with the process.
Thank you for your help.

Hi,
Thank you for your quick response.
I tried the temporary solution which worked.
However, I have another concern on the same data collection project. In fact, it’s a collection tool that includes audio recordings that I’d like to transcribe automatically into French and some of Benin’s local languages. But currently, when I try, the automatic transcription doesn’t work. What can I do? What do you recommend?
Thank you for your help.

@MMM_MINTOGBE, do you still get the error message? If yes, could you kindly reshare a screenshot, please?

No, it’s taken care of with his last answer.
I have another concern on the same data collection project. In fact, it’s a collection tool that includes audio recordings that I’d like to transcribe automatically into French and some of Benin’s local language. But automatic transcription on the server doesn’t work. What can I do? Thanks for your help.

No, it’s taken care of with his last answer.
I have another concern on the same data collection project. In fact, it’s a collection tool that includes audio recordings that I’d like to transcribe automatically into French and some of Benin’s local language. But automatic transcription on the server doesn’t work. What can I do? Thanks for your help.

@MMM_MINTOGBE, have you already signed up for the beta testing user for the NLP feature? If not, please sign up here:

Yes, I have completed and submitted the form since July 30, 2023. To date, I have not yet received a reply, even though data collection began on August 1st.

1 Like

@MMM_MINTOGBE, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Email ID registered with your username
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously: