Audit csv files and URL links not fucntioning

Good day. Seems that fromthe 18th of October, audit csv files are not part of the media attachment download data anymore. Moreover, on the normal xls data download, the audit URL links are also not displayed anymore. This seems to happen accross different accounts. Could it be a bug? It is the first time this has occured. Is there another way to access the audit data? The current audit settings tracks both background GPS and edit changes made. Assistance will be much appreciated. Thank you

Welcome to the community, @Francoisb! Did you mean you are not able to see the media URL when downloading data in XLS format? Kindly please feel free to share a screenshot of your issue if I did understand your issue differently.

Hi Kal
Thank you very much for responding. Yes, the URL media links stopped appearing sometime on the 18th of October. See screenshot below. Similarly, the csv files that are part of the media attachment download also do not appear anymore. Typically, there is a csv file per interview folder containing the audit data, of course. See screenshot of the data download below: (note, we do have digital signatures as part of the form. Their URLs still appear as part of the xls download and their jpg files appear as part of the media attachment download, but the audit csv files do not appear anymore. As mentioned, this first occurred on 18 Oct and it is still the case).

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Regards

Francois

@Francoisb, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@Francoisb, the issue has been resolved by now. Could you kindly confirm?

Good day Kal

Apologies, I was away and not able to access the Internet. No, we were not able to resolve the issue, but found a work-around by using a combination of start-geopoint and manual GPS points throughout the questionnaire. It is easier to manage our data this way, without having to incorporate separate csv files. Consequently, you do not have to worry about this anymore.
Thank you very much. Kind regards.

Francois

1 Like

@Francoisb, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: