Authentication problem data server (401)

Dear all
I’ve collected data from the kobotoolbox enketo web server. but now my data has sucked on web server due to Authentication problem data server (401)
pls help anyone me to overcome the issue
thank you

Hi @amilabandara,

Welcome back to the community! Not able to exactly tell what should be causing this issue but try ensuring the following:

• You have successfully deployed your survey form. You are not able to submit a form if not deployed.

Please let us know if it worked out for you. If not, please try sharing us a screenshot of the issue you are facing so that we better understand the situation.

Have a great day!

Hi Kal_Lam,
my data at the queue. but whenever i try to upload the data it is appearing the following error massage Authentication problem data server (401) *
Thank you

Hi @amilabandara,

Would you mind providing us the following in a private message so that we could further dig-up your issue:

• User name
  • Server you are using (OCHA or HHI)
  • Project name

Have a great day!

Hi @amilabandara
In the meantime, could you confirm if this issue is affecting on that phone or any other phone you are using? If the issue is only that form then there are two potential culprits:

1. Seems your phone seems not to have internet connectivity
  2. The form requires a password to enter data and you may have logged off the browser for the same.

Kindly confirm the above
Stephane

Hi! I’ve been havig this issue with enumerators almost everyday of the week of data collection. Is there still no reason for this error?
For enumerators is exhausting repeating the questionnaire everytime it is not sent …

Welcome to the community @reach_lmcr! Could you kindly share with us the screenshot of the issue you are having. This should help us better understand and respond to your issue.

Yes! Of course, thanks so much!

Mainly, enumeratos have been facing this issue. They sign up, however, the error 401 remains.

Could you kindly share your username and project name through a private message. I would like to have a closer look at my end.