Autocomplete not working on web form from phone

Hello, I have a survey with a question with the autocomplete setting, to search from a long list of names. It is a select_one question type. The autocomplete works well from the KoboCollect app and from the web form when accessed from a computer, but not when using web form from a phone (either online or offline). When you start typing, the list does not appear. If you manually enter an answer that is not in the list, it will generate an error.
Any insights or tips on this?
Thank you!

Welcome back to the community, @cgamba! FYR, you should be able to find more here:

The autocomplete should work with Collect android app and Enketo. However, the same may not be supported as expected in Enketo with a select_multiple question type.

@Kal_Lam I have been reading all the posts on using autocomplete, and this is the most recent one I have found. I have been testing autocomplete on a select_multiple question, and it still does not appear to work correctly. It does not work (I cannot type anything) when I preview the form as I build it, and once I have deployed it, it does not work in Enketo. Is this something that can be “fixed”, and if so, is there a time frame for this? Many thanks, Tania