Begin repeat is not working with the kobo collector

Hello all, i am new to kobo and i need help.

i added to my form a repeat group to add data. the repeat group is working well in the browser when i preview web form but when i preview the form on my tablet with kobo collector the repeat group is not there.

how can i fix it?

Hi @erizk,

Seems like you have a syntax error within your xlsform (survey project). Would you mind looking at the support article on repeat group here or looking over to some examples in the community forum that has been discussed earlier here.

Have a great day!

hi @Kal_Lam,

Thank you for your replay.

i think if there is a syntax error it will not appear in the online form but the repeat group is working good and i can see it the the online form. but when i open the form in the collector on my tab it disappears.

do you have any solution for this?

thank you so much.

Hi @erizk,

Would you mind sharing the repeat group section (in the xlsform) so that we could have a look at it.

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,

thank you.
this is the section in th XLS form.

Hi @erizk,

Would you mind sharing us the attached xls version so that we could carry on with what you have already worked out.

Have a great day!

Hi @erizk

When sending the XLSForm could you also share the screenshot of what you have on wefform and what error you get on collect if any.

Stephane

1 Like

Hello, I think instead of begin repeat , it should be begin_repeat

The Reference Table shows that we can use begin group type without an underscore but not the repeat question type.

2 Likes