Blank Audio Download URL

Hello, I have a similar problem. In the current project, an audio file is sent and it had been working fine, but since October 18, only the name of the audio file appears, but the download link does not appear. Currently there are 5519 records.

1 Like

Dear community, I have the following problem. In the current project, an audio file is sent and it has been working fine, but since October 18, only the name of the audio file appears, but the download link does not appear. Currently there are 5519 records.

Welcome to the community, @angelmejia! Could you kindly share a screenshot of your issue so that the community can understand your issue pictorially and help you out? Kindly please also let us know if it’s an audio question type or if it’s a background-audio type.

Hello @Kal_Lam , I would be happy to share more details and an image and yes, in fact, the background audio, which, if the name of the audio appears, but not the download link. I share image.
ejemplo

1 Like

@angelmejia, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

@angelmejia, it seems like you have a lot of data in the project. How long does it take for you to download the data in XLS format?

Generating the file to export is what takes a little time, approximately 5 minutes. And they will still continue capturing, they expect to end up with approximately 17,000 records. I have carried out tests generating another project with previous versions and it does not generate the link to download the audio or audit file. I have done the download using the API and it does not download the audio files either.

Thank you for the updates, @angelmejia! We are investigating your case. Will get back to you soon once we resolve it.

Thanks for the support @Kal_Lam

@angelmejia, the issue has been resolved by now. Could you kindly confirm?

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam , thank you very much for the support, I confirm that it has already been solved. I can now download the audios.

1 Like

@angelmejia, :clap: :heart: :partying_face: :bowing_man: