Blank page seen while pressing the eye like preview button

Hi @Kal_Lam, I am still experiencing this error on the kobonew.ifrc.org server. Can you maybe let me know if there is something I can do to work around the issue?

Welcome to the community, @CashIM! Could you kindly backup your issue with a screenshot? This should be helpful for us.

Hi @Kal_Lam, thanks for your quick response, I’ve attached a screenshot.
kobotoolbox_submission_crash

@CashIM, would you mind sharing with us the following through a private message so that we could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Hi @Kal_Lam, I think it was part of this issue. Because I have now given every choice option a unique value and the view submission is loading again.

Hi! As explained in the thread, I’ve worked around the issue (by giving each choice option a unique name), so the form is not experiencing this behavior anymore. It might be still good to check if this issue was indeed fixed with Version 2.021.06 or that the kobonew.ifrc.org server still runs on an old version?

@CashIM, is this an issue only with a single project or with other projects as well? It seems that your server version is up to date alike the servers hosted by KoBoToolbox.

@Kal_Lam, it was the case with other projects as well, I’ve implemented the same workaround for those projects.

1 Like

OK as a final check would you mind cloning the project and them making a new dummy entry to see if the same happens with this new cloned project? Would you be comfortable to share your xlsform so that we could have a closer look at our end and see if this is an issue with one of the servers (OCHA or HHI) hosted by KoBoToolbox?

If you feel that your xlsform should be treated confidentially, you could share them with me through a private message.

I did as you say and the issue is not present. So I perhaps the issue resolved itself.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @CashIM! Glad to know that the issue has been solved.