Broken images when checking submissions

Hello Kal_Lam, how are you?

I’m Marcelo, I’ve been working with Kobo Humanitarian Server for the last 3 months with great success. Nevertheless, at the moment I’m trying to do some checking on each submission and all images seem to be broken. Is maintenance work being done or should I worry ? I’ve done some backup before.

Thank you very much for all your help. Kind Regards

@marceloriffo1988, could you also share us a screenshot so that we should also be able to understand your issue pictorially?

Hello @Kal_Lam , thanks for the quick response. Here are a few shots of broken images. All submissions appear with broken images. In the image gallery view you can’t see or download them. Please help with this. Regards

@marceloriffo1988, could you provide me the following through a private message? Maybe I could have a closer look at your case.

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

You should be able to send me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

1 Like

Hello @Kal_Lam , for some reason the New Message option doesn’t appear. It only appears both Reply as linked topic and Reply to topic. Is there another way to send you the info ? Thank you so much for your help.

@marceloriffo1988, could you refresh your page?

Just did, cleared cookies, same thing.

@marceloriffo1988, the issue has now been resolved in the server. So you need not send me a private message for the same!

It is resolved ! Thank you very very much ! I really sweat out this one haha. Kindest of regards.

1 Like