Calculate Age field is not showing in Form preview

Hello team!

I’m adding calculate function properly to calculate age from Form completion date & Date of birth. When I’m uploading the form it’s uploaded correctly but age field is not showing in the form preview. Can you suggest me a solution to get rid of this problem?

Hi @maruf,

Would you mind sharing your xlsform with us so that we could have a look at our end and see what’s missing.

Have a great day!

I’ve sent it through email

Hi @maruf,

Would you mind using the private message.

Have a great day!

Hi @maruf,

Would you mind having a look at one of the solutions that has been discussed in the community earlier. It should solve you issue.

Have a great day!

I already followed it and following this I’ve made the calculation. But it’s not appearing in the preview section. This is my problem actually. As I send you the xls form cn you say me where actually problem exists?

Hi @maruf,

I don’t see a note question type that should display the calculated age in your xlsform. You could do it as shown in the image below:

Also please be informed that calculate question lets you evaluate complex expressions, storing the values for later use.

Besides, also please be informed that your syntax has some errors in it.
Try cleaning your syntax errors by validating them here.

Have a great day!

Thanks a lot for your endless support. It’s showing now in preview. Also corrected the other field. :slight_smile:

1 Like