Can I show Date of Last Submission on KOBO summary page

I would like to quickly see whether there have been any new submissions to the server and wondered if there is a way to add a date column for submissions on the ‘main landing page’ (https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms)?

Ideally, I would like to be able to customise the columns: in my case I don’t need to see when it was created, I might still want to see when it was last modified, but really I just want to focus on submissions for deployed projects…

I know that I can click on the project itself and see a chart showing recent submission (which is useful), but with multiple projects running this is more hassle than it could be (as you can see I’m very lazy!). Also if I have a slow connection on mobile data this can take a while…

Many thanks in advance.

Hi @seewhy,

Welcome to the community! You should be able to see the number of records submitted by the last submission date.

Or is it something that you are seeking?

Have a great day!

Thanks @Kal_Lam,
On my post I mentioned that I can see this information within each project - it’s a helpful feature, but I was hoping that I might be able to see the last submission date on the summary page, which lists each project - so I can see what has changed when I first log in… I can already see the total number of submissions, so if I could remember what the figure was last time I logged in I would be able to tell if there were any new ones.

So I’ve done a mock up of the page I mean (removing personal information about my projects!). Hopefully this clarifies what I am asking - and maybe turns this into a feature request if this is not available?

Thanks for your help.

Hi @seewhy,

Thank you for sharing the clear picture with the entire community. This is now much more clear. FYI, please be informed I have changed your post to feature’s improvement request so that we could document your suggestion nicely.

Expecting the same in the upcoming days as well!

Have a great day!

Hi @Kal_Lam,
Thanks for getting back to me - That’s fine if it’s a feature request, I thought it better to ask if it were possible rather than assume I’d had a bright idea!

Someone else has also asked for a way to order the projects on the dashboard (Is the project list sortable?) and being able to click / tap on a column heading to order by that column would be really great - a good way to see when forms were last submitted in my case…

Many thanks.

1 Like