Can not open any attached photo

Hello! Sorry for disturbing You, but i can’t open any photo attached to the Questionnary. The same issue was yesterday. I would be grateful for any help! I look forward to your comments!

it is written there: “Could not find DNI_ARS_Attendance_Sheet_220124_7-17_3_7.jpg”

Hello! Sorry for disturbing You, but i can’t open any photo attached to the Questionnary. The same issue was yesterday. I would be grateful for any help! I look forward to your comments!

it is written there: “Could not find DNI_ARS_Attendance_Sheet_220124_7-17_3_7.jpg”. We use Humanitarian server.

I wrote about this issue in forum: Can not open any attached photo - User Support / Data Management - KoboToolbox Community Forum.

Welcome back to the community, @Andrii! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of your issue so that the community should also understand it pictorially?

Yes, sure

sorry i’ve attached the same screenshot, but in different formats, but i can’t preview them. Here wrote “The image couldn’t be loaded”.

Imgur

Please, be so kind to look at my problem. Thank You in advance!

1 Like

Problem solved 01.03.2024, perhaps because of transition to a new subscription plan.