Can we add an image conditionally to a follow-up question based on "select_multiple" answers?

Hi,

I am trying to build a form which (a) Asks participants to select 3 options out of several with the use of pictures and (b) Have a follow-up question about the selected options (where the follow-up question also displays the image that has been selected) .
So far, I’ve been able to add pictures to each option in the select_multiple question type, and then add follow-up questions that retrieves labels of selected options. But I’m not able to retrive the corresponding image of that label. Is it possible to do this?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi @biraj_ad, welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Can you provide a screenshot you’ve done so far?

Best,

1 Like

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya thank you for replying.

So this is the first part of the form, that asks the respondent to pick 3 targets.

In the second part of the question, I want to reshow the picture of the target they have chosen but I can’t do it.
(2nd picture in next comment)

In the example above, the user chose SDT 2.4. And the follow-up question is “Rate the strength of SDT 2.4’s effect on SDG 15.1”. I want to accompany this question with the figure associated with SDT 2.4 again.

Is this possible?

1 Like

2nd picture here:
Part2

1 Like

Hmm,

How about a workaround like displaying the image as a note with relevant option before the question?

Maybe someone from community might have a better workaround.

1 Like

@biraj_ad, maybe this support article should help you achieve what you intend to do?

Hi @hakan_cetinkaya
Thank you for this workaround. I had to change the form completely using the relevant option but it worked.

1 Like