Can you dynamically add options to a single select question in kobotoolbox?

Hello friends, I am a basic user and I would like to know if there is a way to automatically add answers to an already predetermined list and for this answer to appear in the new form that is created, in the first question select “other” and when entering that answer This is it for the new form.

Welcome to the community, @lalvarado! Could you share the workflow on how it should behave? Maybe that would help the community to understand your requirement better.

Tks @Kal_Lam
I understand, I have a question where a list of 50 products is displayed, and within these is the option of another, if “other” is selected, another question is displayed to me that if I want to enter another product, which has two response options: “yes” or “no”, when selecting “yes”, another box is displayed where the new product is entered. What I would like to know is there is a way for this new product to be automatically added to my already defined list of products and that in the next form it already belongs to the product group, if before it was 50, now in the new form it is 51 and so on if a new product needs to be added.