Cannot access Phytosanitary form of the ministry of health of Honduras, asking me to enter koboboxtool creedential

I do not know what information to enter for the username and password for koboboxtool. I entered the precheck website’s username and password and nothing happened. I created a koboboxtool account and entered the username and password for that account and nothing happened. My trip to Honduras is in 48 hours, please help!

Hello! I am having the same issue as the original user. The solution that was found is out of date. Please help! I made a koboboxtool account and the account settings looks different than it did in this post.

Welcome to the community, @alexis! Could you kindly share a screenshot of your issue with the community? Maybe the screenshot would help us understand your issue pictorially.

The Honduras government is using koboboxtool and asking for credentials and I’m unsure of what sign in information to use.

I clicked this link and it brought me to the website in the picture above

@alexis, have you checked Allow submissions to this form without a username and password as shown in the image below?

That should solve your issue!

I have seen that! That screenshot is out of date, and account settings no longer looks like that. Also, I did not make the form, the Honduras government made the form, so I don’t think that would be an option for me to choose anyway.

@alexis, are you on a private server, or are you one one of our public servers?

Hello, I am having the same issue. Has anyone found a solution?

Welcome to the community, @cici2606! Could you kindly share with the community a screenshot of your issue please?