Cannot download XLS data form the server

Was this issue resolved. I seem to have the same problem with a project. There don’t seem to be any errors in the form, but none of the … "more actions’ options work. I’ve tried this with firefox and with chrome and have the same problem

Welcome to the community, @arifaanwar1964! Could you also share a screenshot of your issue, please? Please also let us know the server you are having issues with. That should help us troubleshoot your issue.

The url for the forms is https://kf.kobotoolbox.org/#/forms. I’m using Firefox although have the same problem with Chrome.

I also realized that when I click on the circle in my case letter A (top right) and then go to account settings, nothing happens i.e. I cannot go to account settings.

@arifaanwar1964, so you mean you cannot download the XLSForm from your account? Correct? Would you mind trying it in a different browser? A different PC?

Yes I can’t download the XLSForm…or to be more precise, when you hover over any project on the right there are three dots which when you click on brings up a menu…none of those menu items work for me. Nothing happens no matter which option I select.

Similarly when over the circle in the top right - in my case letter A in green and click on this and then Account again nothing happens.

I’ve tried it with different browsers Chrome, Firefox, Bing and on different PC’s.

@arifaanwar1964, would you mind sharing with me the following information through a private message so that I could have a closer look at your case:

• Username
  • Project name
  • Server

Note: You could share with me a private message as outlined in the post discussed previously:

When I follow the instructions I don’t see any option for “Create a personal message” as indicated in the image in your reply.

What I see is below neither of which look like they would create a private/personal message

@arifaanwar1964, I had no issues downloading your XLSForm. FYR …

I tried this with the Chrome browser. Maybe you will need to try this in a different PC or in a different browser.