I created a form with several rating questions. None of the individual items give me the option to add them to the library. The folder icon doesn’t even appear on those items.
Question blocks that these items are a part of can be added to the library, but when you try to import them into a new survey, it just says, “importing” and never loads them.
Description of the bug or a feature; you can also add one of the labels:
- Create a rating question.
- Try to add item to library by clicking the folder icon.
- Notice there is no folder icon.
- Add the question block that these items are part of to question library.
- Open new survey.
- Try to import question block to new survey.
- Watch it say “importing” for hours.
I expected to be able to save rating questions to the library and import them to a new survey.
What you expected to happen
I can’t add rating questions to the library.
There’s also something wrong with rating questions when you download the form as an xls file and reupload it. It breaks every rating question into individual “Select one” question types. This is why I am now trying to rebuild my whole form using imports from the library. All my rating questions got messed up when I imported an xls version.
- What should topics in this category generally contain? - Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?