Cant get image via URL

Hello,
I used to have a URL in spreadsheets which let me access the images in my forms.
The URL was

=HYPERLINK("https://kc.humanitarianresponse.info/attachment/original?media_file=username/attachments/"&A2)

this was working perfectly until today where it no longer shows me the images. It is saying 404 Error

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. Last time i checked was 2 days ago and the link worked fine but when I checked today I’m getting a 404 Error using the the hyperlink as well as the gallery.

Hi @Kal_Lam at the moment I have the same problem and I cannot find a solution, I would like to know if it is possible to obtain this URL to see the images directly from the exportable file, it does not matter if I have to create the URL, I thank you.

Would you mind having a look at our support article Downloading Photos and Other Media. It should help you solve your issue.

Hi Kal_Lam
In recent days I wrote about being able to see the urls from the excel downloadable, I tried the formula that you indicated in the previous message, but I cannot find it and I always get this error. If you can guide me to find the answer.

Thanks

@dhernandez, would you mind listing the exact steps so that we could have a closer look and correct if there is anything done wrongly?

The issue seems to be here, it doesn’t look like a valid filename and also the excel formula hasn’t resolved into a proper link.

The cell you’re referencing should have the photo filenames.

1 Like

Dear Kal, thanks for your answers, I think I found the problem, we use the download from the web for the information, when the information is downloaded it is in table format, when making the hyperlink formula it does not relate the cell but the entire column. Once a copy of the formula is made, the information can be downloaded.

1 Like

@dhernandez, glad to know that your problem was finally solved.