Can't redeploy survey or download XLS form

I am having several issues with my survey. The survey will not redeploy (Server Error (500)). I am not able to download the XLS or XML files (Server Error 500). It also continues listing an ‘unnamed language’ and giving me an error code until I delete the unnamed language. I am also not able to preview the survey in edit mode (‘Unknown Enketo preview error’).

How do I fix these bugs? Thanks in advance for the help!

Hi @elenavh,

Welcome to the community! Are you still facing the problem? If yes, could you share with us the screenshot of the error message you are seeing?

Yes I am.

The newest issue is that, despite the fact that I am connected to internet, I cannot save my survey.

Here is a picture of the viewing problem, which also happens when the form is saved.

Hi elenavh,
Did you ever figure out how to resolve or get support with these issues? I am having an identical series of problems as you were.
Thanks

Hi @Kal_Lam,
I am having the exact same problems as @elenavh, but I don’t see any solutions in this thread. On other threads that I have looked at the suggested fixes didn’t work for me. Can you please support?

Hi @indiajmes,

Welcome to the community! Would you mind checking the internet connectivity and try again. If you still see the issue please provide us with the following information (you could share it with us in a private message) so that we could check it at our end:

• User name
  • Server (OCHA or HHI)
  • Project name

Have a great day!

1 Like