Can't see my projects when I log in

Hello
I have logged into my account and can’t see any of my projects - i have had problems with passwords and login and have had to reset password a number of times. Concerned that I can’t see any of my projects. Please can you help
I also can’t log into my main user account after changing the password.
Kerry

@kerryfsanctuary, is it a login issue, or is it a data/project missing issue?

Hello, it’s both, so I have a personal login kerryfsanctuary and have managed to login to this but none of my projects are showing.
I then have a main company login sanctuaryinchi and it is not letting me login
I have recently changed the password and it doesn’t seem to be working, I keep then resetting the password and it still doesn’t work. I’m yet to see whether the data is on this login or not

Hello,
It’s both,I have a personal login kerryfsanctuary and have managed to login to this but none of my projects are showing.
I then have a main company login sanctuaryinchi (attached to the same email address) and it is not letting me login
I have recently changed the password and it doesn’t seem to be working, I keep then resetting the password and it still doesn’t work. I’m yet to see whether the data is on this login or not
Really concerned all my work has been lost?
Thanks
Kerry

@kerryfsanctuary, if you wish to reset the password, you can reach us at support@kobotoolbox.org. Regarding your data/project missing case, maybe you will also need to let us know the following in advance:

• Is this your project (i.e., did you deploy them, or was it a project someone else created and shared with you?)
  • Have you shared your account login credentials with someone else?

Thank you, I will email this information

@kerryfsanctuary, could you provide the details for these queries here in this post:

I could reset the password from support@kobotoolbox.org.

Hello
I have emailed you re the password reset.
Re the account where the data is missing - it’s the xxxxxxx account, which I can access but it is not showing any record of any projects or data.

I have already reset the password for you. Kindly please check.

Could you please provide me the details for these queries:

Hello Kal
Thank you I can now access the account for the one you reset the password for. However, it does not have my latest project on there. All projects are missing from my other account and the latest project from this account.
The answers to the questions are - yes it is my project, yes I deployed the latest version that is missing. I did not share my account login details with anyone for the account that is missing all data. I did share my account login details with my line manager for the primary account which is missing the latest project, but they have not done anything on this account.
I can see the project on my KOBO app still but on either account.

Hello Kal, the project i am missing that was deployed is called Pathways to Independence Initial Interview (2023)