Can't Submit data, it keeps loading (I get endless loading)

I’m under https://eu.kobotoolbox.org/ but i’m facing the issue of not submitting data in Enketo form. I get an endless loading rectangle. as image below.

Welcome to the community, @pfrwanda! Have you validated your XLSForm through this online validator? The online validator should help you identify syntax issues if you should have any in your form.

Error Persist

@Kal_Lam By validating it, I see it is valid. but the error persists: I get endless loading for data submission.

The error of endless loading persists till now, Kindly support

I have the same problem with this user@pfrwanda. how should i do now?

I have the same problem as well of taking alot of time and the submission did not work. I checked the inspect for why this is happening , it shows that there is a submission size limit . so if the survey is long and complex, it won’t work. Kindly i request solution for this ? and if any paid plan work, I can subscribe to it. I am waiting your reply asap.

@Kal_Lam waiting for your reply. The contact message refer us to the community and here no actual support is provided. how can we contact somebody and pay for a plan if this is the way of communication with your costumers and user ?!!