Can't sync new black kobo form when using app

Welcome to the community, @mdranacse19! You seem to have trouble downloading the blank forms to your app (Collect android app).

Did I get you correct?

yeah, you are absolutely correct. I can’t be downloading the blank form. when I download the form then got an error. That I am showing on the top.
can you help me to get it out?

@mdranacse19, it seems like it’s an issue with your device memory. Maybe you will need to clear up some of the space from your device to make it work smoothly. Or, as a quick check, you could also try getting the blank form to one of your other devices (if you have one) to see if it works there.

It works fine on the web. To check the form click here Enketo Express for KoboToolbox
but can’t work on the app

1 Like

@mdranacse19, would advise you to try it in another device to confirm (it’s the storage issue with your device).

@Kal_Lam trying another device and same issue fetched :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

@Kal_Lam issue has been solved. I am using a large form name that’s why can’t sync when using the app. Here is then large form name.

1 Like

@mdranacse19, thank you for sharing this with the entire community! So did you mean once you shortened the form name, you were able to sync the project in the app?