Can't upload media (csv file) to form

Dear All,

I can’t seem to add Media to my forms.

I would like to upload a csv file and, afterwards, use the pull data functionality.

After deploying the form, I go to Settings / Media tab section but the screen just goes blank and won’t allow me to add any kind of file.

Thanks in advance for your helpCsv_upload .

Best wishes,

Pedro

Hi @advt,

Welcome to the community! Could you kindly share with us your csv file so that we could have a look and see if it’s an issue at our end or if it’s an issue related with your file format.

Have a great day!

Hi Kal,

I’m sending the file in appendix
test.csv (346.9 KB)

The problem is that I can’t even get to the part of choosing a csv file (or any kind of file, for that mattter) from the Settings / Media tab.

Thanks
Best regards,
Pedro

Hi @advt,

I tried uploading the exact csv file in my user account and i could upload the same without any issue. FYI:

However, while looking at your csv i could see some issues in it (which is something that you should take consideration with):

As highlighted in the image attached above:

• Do no use space in the names of the variable. Try replacing it as Artigo_Rotável and N_de_Inventário respectively. Follow the general rule that you usually follow while defining a variable name.

Have a great day!

Hi @advt

I faced the same issue perviously. Try to log out from your account and login or try another browser.

Best,

Yasser

1 Like

Thanks Yasser.

I turned off the add blocker - now I can upload media.

Best regards

3 Likes

Hi @advt,

Thank you for sharing the solution you made to the issue you faced with the entire community! Expecting the same in the upcoming days as well!

Have a great day!