Cascade question list of choice not appearing

Hi i have put in place some cascade questions following the order for a data collection in the education sector in Cameroon : Region, Division , Sub-division and School name. Everything went well, i used a XLSForm for that . But when i was about to execute this, i notice that for some sub-division where i have around 50 schools and upward the list of school does not appear for the user to do the selection.

So i am trying to find out what can be done in such situation.
Thanks in advance .

Hi Womgaalbert,

Can you able to share a screenshot of the choices tab of your XLSForm, so we can take a closer look to cascading options.

Also can you share a screenshot of the selection process?

I’ll try my best to help you.

1 Like

Hi dear thanks for the concern and the promptitude .

Here you have the first screenshot that prove that the configuration was well done when you have to select on a list of 11 items .

While below you have a problem when it comes to change with a list of 81 items.

Thanks a wish to read you very soon.

Hi dear thanks for the concern and the promptitude .

Here you have the first screenshot that prove that the configuration was well done when you have to select on a list of 11 items .

While below you have a problem when it comes to change with a list of 81 items.

Thanks a wish to read you very soon.

Hmm, can you share a screenshot of the XLSFORM which shows the 81st or the xlsform itself (with just the cascading selections) so I can try to help you further?

1 Like

OKAY LET ME TRY

HOPE TO READ YOU VERY SOON

Hello @womgaalbert,

I think I solved your problem. You need to use the name of your labels in the cascading questions.

Changing the “Yaoundé 1er” in your F columns to “Yaoundé-1er” should solve your problem.

Please let me know if this solution works.

1 Like

@hakan_cetinkaya :clap: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks HAKAN CETINKAYA for all the concern . Sorry for not reacting soon, it is just because i was checking other options to see if everything match . You contribution was helpful.

2 Likes

Glad to help @womgaalbert

1 Like