Cascading select for rating questions with more than two options

Hello, I am building a form that needs the cascading select option . The answers selected in a section should determine the questions that will come up in the next section. Each of the question has multiple options to be chosen from. For instance, Section B has 10 rating questions with 5 options each, the responses picked from those 10 questions will determine

the questions that will come up in section C. Let’s say the respondents picked “Never” for all the questions except question 2a and 2b. In section C, only questions 3a and 3b should come up with the options. Please, how do I design that on Excel? Thank you as I await your responses.

Hello, I am building a form that needs the cascading select option . The answers selected in a section should determine the questions that will come up in the next section. Each of the question has multiple options to be chosen from. For instance, Section B has 10 rating questions with 5 options each, the responses picked from those 10 questions will determine the questions that will come up in section C. Let’s say the respondents picked “Never” for all the questions except question 2a and 2b. In section C, only questions 3a and 3b should come up with the options. Please, how do I design that on Excel? Thank you as I await your responses.

Welcome to the community, @hustob4real! Maybe you will need to go through this support article Adding Skip Logic to add skips as needed.

Thank you. I have tried that but didn’t work as there are more than two options. I added the conditions but it only worked for only a question. More so, this is a rating question.

@hustob4real, did you also try adding a skip logic by downloading your project as an XLSForm? Here are some workarounds in the community that should be helpful for you.