Choice_filter is not supporting

Brand Imagery - Copy.xlsx (14.2 KB)
B1 When you think of TV Channel / Channels which broadcast programmes in Bengali predominantly, which channels or brands come to your mind? Any other? RECORD THE FIRST MENTIONED BRAND UNDER “TOM” AND ALL OTHERS BRANDS UNDER SPONT” DON’T CODE FOR TV CHANNELS ALREADY MENTIONED IN TOM B1

B2 For which Bengali Entertainment TV Channels do you recall having seen / hearing / reading any advertisements recently?

SHOW BRAND CARD – 1 FOR B3 TO B7

ASK THOSE CHANNELS NOT CODED IN B1 & B2

B3 Please look at this card and tell me which of these Bengali entertainment TV Channels you are aware of? (MULTIPLE CODE POSSIBLE)

B4 Please look at this card and tell me for which of these Bengali entertainment TV Channel/brands do you recall seen / hearing / reading any advertisements recently? *BRANDS IN BRAND CARD (MULTIPLE CODE POSSIBLE)

B5 Amongst these Bangla General Entertainment TV channels that you are aware of, can you please let us know which of these channels currently do you subscribe to? Please look at this card and tell me which of these Bengali entertainment TV Channels currently are subscribed i.e. come in your home TV. (MULTIPLE CODE POSSIBLE)

B6 Amongst these Bangla General Entertainment TV channels that you have subscribed to, can you please let us know which of these channels you watch regularly. By regularly, I mean at least once a week? (MULTIPLE CODE POSSIBLE)

B7 Amongst the Bangla General Entertainment TV Channels that you watch regularly, which of these is your most favourite Bangla General Entertainment TV Channel which shows dramas and serials throughout the day? Please tell me which is your most favourite Bangla General Entertainment TV Channel? (CHECK FOR TOP 2 FAVOURITE)

Please help, script is not running properly as per questions. xls file is enclosed

Welcome to the community, @gopal_mani! Would you mind sharing only 2 to 3 questions and the choices for which you would like to cascade? Also please list out which choices should be displayed and which choices should not be displayed to the subsequent question when certain choices are selected. These details should be helpful to build a concept so that you could solve your issue.

1 Like