Choices entries do not match with the questions

Hello,

I have encountered this problem; The answer choices in the “choices worksheet” doesn’t match with the questions asked.

From the picture above, the answer choices before row 43 are all good but afterwards is a mess.

Please Help

Hi @noni, please refer to the documentation here regarding the list_name column:

list_name: The unique ID that identifies a group of choices. It may not contain spaces and must start with a letter or underscore. Use a short and descriptive name. For example: yes_no_maybe.

Please try ammending your list_name values to start with a letter or underscore and see if the issue persists :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for reply,
Unfortunately a problem persist, the solution emits all the option in my form, see the screenshots both for the excel choice sheet and form view inside Kobo

Also, from the previous codes, I am asking myself if the rows before row 44 were good, what made the next one being a mess?

TIA

Hi @noni, did you update your survey sheet select-type questions to reference the new list_names?

I am asking myself if the rows before row 44 were good, what made the next one being a mess

This is an interesting behaviour and I would have expected errors when trying to deploy. I’m sure guidance here can be improved :+1: