Cloud storage 1 GB

Hello!.
I have been a cobotoolbox user for more than 1.5 years. With the start of a full-scale war in Ukraine, we began collecting people’s data to issue humanitarian aid, for which I am very grateful. During my work in the humanitarian mission, we collected a lot of personal data of our beneficiaries and they are stored on the server. This ensures the safety of our beneficiaries. Since March, the size of cloud storage has been decreasing and I would like to know what will happen to the data that is downloaded after March 1? What will happen to the photos that are uploaded to my projects?
I will be grateful for your communication!

@Maksym1793, thank you for trusting KoboToolbox. I just wanted to let you know that if you wish to have all your submissions and storage in your account, you could upgrade your account to a paid plan. Otherwise, you could delete your submissions and projects (to free up submissions and storage) to continue with the community plan.

Will I be able to see the photos if I don’t have time to pay the tariff before March 1?

The best,

Maksym

@Maksym1793, maybe reach out to support@kobotoolbox.org for further details.