Collecting Data through Web Forms is not working for me anymore

I have used the option “Online-Offline (multiple entries)” many times, but today the people who accessed the link had to first register in KoboToolbox.

How can I share a survey through a link but that people do not have to be registered?

Many thanks!

Hi @mariafpv

Welcome to the community! It would be much easier for us to understand your issue if you had shared with us a screenshot of the problem that you are facing. However, correct me if i have wrongly understood your issue; your issue should be solved when followed the instructions outlined in the post that has been discussed previously:

Have a great day!

@Kal_Lam c’est ça vraiment. S’il ne veut pas décocher cette authentification il est obligé de donner le nom utilisateur et son mot de passe pour que les autres saisissent afin d’y accéder aux formulaires.
Merci

@allmylife017, could you kindly add some background to this so that we should be able to help you out.

Salut @Kal_Lam. C’était une question de @mariafv qui disait : J’ai utilisé l’option “En ligne-hors ligne (entrées multiples)” plusieurs fois, mais aujourd’hui, les personnes qui ont accédé au lien ont d’abord dû s’inscrire dans KoboToolbox.

Comment puis-je partager une enquête via un lien mais que les personnes n’ont pas besoin d’être inscrites ? Merci beaucoup!

Moi je disais que tout ce que vous aviez dit qu’il n’a qu’à aller dans les paramètres pour décocher l’authentification était correcte. Et moi j’ai ajouté que s’il ne veut pas décocher l’authentification, il est obligé de fournir à ces personnes : le nom utilisateur et le mot de passe de son serveur afin que ces dernières puissent les utiliser dans leurs paramètres pour pouvoir accéder aux formulaires de son serveur.

Merci

1 Like

@allmylife017, yes you got that correct. If you still want to restrict unauthorized persons filling the survey form, you could create an admin account that holds the main survey project and then share the project with the enumerators account (that you create as required). You could then share the login credentials of the enumerators account. Hope this helps.