Column in excel data does nt match with kobo table

i dwonloaded data excel from kobo and then i check column in excel with empty data where as in kobo table is found.
note:only some rows (30) are .

Welcome to the community, @wsafa! Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the data you downloaded and also the screenshot from the DATA>Table view so that we could also understand your issue pictorially?

@wsafa, would you also mind downloading your data as XLS (legacy) format to see if the mismatch is there too?

i downloaded the XLS (legacy) and no mismatch found.

in this case,i have to work in XLS (legacy) only ?

and why only some rows has this problem

Hello,
we are having the same problem. Some interviews are not complete in the dowloaded data, but displays correctly in the browser.

The problem is not present in XLS (legacy), but then we are not getting the variable names as needed.

Has this been solved?

no still .only in leagcy ok

I dont know how you are opening the excel data, but I am using Stata and the following solved the issue:
adding the option "bindquote(strict) " to the “import delimited” command

i tried to edit these rows and update the value but still when download excel data is not correct.
only in legacy excel its correct.

Hi there,
I also am having the same issue. Basically, I am able to see my data once I export it in excel. However, that’s not the case when I view my data online using the table viewer. The team is finding this quite inconvenient. Any workaround for this? Thanks.

This figure shows that the campaign and zonal area data columns show no data.

This figure, however, shows the aforementioned columns with data displayed in the exported spreadsheet.

This issue appeared once I updated the form. It was a slight update, but I could use some help in having this fixed if possible. thanks.

Server: OCHA
Username: makkiomar
Project: Community Health Campaigns Intake Form - إستمارة الحملات التثقيفيّة الصحّيّة

@Kal_Lam

Hello. Does anyone have any thoughts on this…?

Hello. @wroos / @stephanealoo / @Kal_Lam
any thoughts on what I’ve presented. It would be much appreciated.

Having same problem. Specifically, entries where we’ve made edits: and when we download the excel. However, in table format, the old data is still there.

We see the updated data on the form. In this example, we’d unchecked “N/A”.

But, in Table view, when we #55 via “NA”, the entry still turns up, even if it’s showing another answer, and is throwing out our stats.

1 Like