Combined Multiple Pages and Grid Theme

Dear All, I have already read the article Using Alternative Enketo Web Form Styles but I am not able to create a questionnaire where the first part is ‘default’ style and the second part is ‘grid-theme’.

@arteseflorinda, sorry I did not understand your issue. Cold you kindly elaborate on it again so that the community should be able to help you out?

Is it possible to have two different styles in one survey? For instance, " What is your name?" displayed as default style and then a table displayed in grid-theme.

I would like to have something like this :slight_smile:

Hi @arteseflorinda,

If you don’t specify an appearance to a question, it will display as default style.

I think I did. But I don’t understand what it wrong.

Hi @arteseflorinda, I see the w1 in apperance column in some of your questions, can you tell which questions you want to appear as default?

So I would like to see row 4,5,6,7,8,10 as default questions and all the part highlighted in yellow as a table…

@arteseflorinda can you provide a screenshot when you preview the form?

I see all the questions in this way. Thank you so much for your support.

@arteseflorinda, can you try theme-grid no-text-transform in your style column in settings sheet?

Thank you so much!! now it works and it looks amazing :slight_smile: but from tablet is not looking great…

1 Like

@arteseflorinda Grid theme requires a wide screen to perform as intented. Maybe you can try the landscape mode in tablets.

1 Like