Configuring KoBoCollect android app

co[date=2021-01-12 timezone=“Europe/Paris”]

Welcome to the community @TUNGI! Your issue seems to be unclear. Would you mind making it clear so that we could help you troubleshoot your issue if it’s related to KoBoToolbox.

Hello dear Kal Lam,
I’m sorry for this.
My man problem is to know “After building a kobo form, how to get the link which can help to loadown this form directly in kobo or odk app?”
because the link that i have copied gives error while the form loadown in kobo app.

Maybe this post discussed previously should help you solve your issue:

Also please refer to our support article Collecting Data with KoBoCollect on Android as a backup for better understanding.

Sorry,
my serious problem with the form link is from the server: “how or where can I take this link which I will paste in kobo app.”

1 Like

OK, you could get it from here:

• Once you have successfully deployed your survey project go to FORM (outlined as 1 in the image below).
  • Under the FORM you should see Collect data (outlined as 2 in the image below).
  • Change it to Android application as shown in the image (outlined as 2 in the image below).
  • You should see a description as shown in the the image below (outlined as 3 in the image below).