Constraint on multiple followed after questions

Dear all
I want to add a dynamic repeat loop for a multi select question. The user chooses multiple options from the list, and has to answer further questions for each selected option.
For example, if I choose 1,2,3,4,5 from the multiple select list, I should be further answering set of questions for each option.
Is it possible do achieve this? If so, how do I do that?

Welcome to the community, @kirori! So you mean you only wish to select a maximum of 3 choices and would not allow the respondent to select all four choices. Did I get you correct?

@kal_lam, i meant you can select any of the four choices, even all of them but once selected the next question that pops up will be based on the selected ones. will pull the choices for the next question.

@kirori, ok so when you go to the next question the choices selected should appear/not appear in the next question. Did I get that correct now?

exactly.
i.e selected ones should appear. " why did you sell to the broker" if broker was the choice

@kirori, you should be able to do it as outlined in the post discussed previously:

Thankyou through this i have known how to fix what i needed exactly

1 Like