Copying users from one project to another project

I have list of user names to copy from one project another but I am unable to copy it.

Hi @bijoy,

Welcome to the community! You could share permissions as outlined in the support article Managing permissions.

GOOD DAY!

I am able share the project with individual users. But i need to copy all the 201 users from one project to the other which not happening now.

For example, i need to copy 201 users from School Registration form to Target setting form for School Facilitators. This was possible earlier, but now it is not.

Hi @bijoy,

Would you outline the steps how you would do it earlier?

GOOD DAY!

As i am new user unable to post more than one screen shot

Step 1:

Step 2
Click on share the project

Step 3
Copy team from another project

Hi @bijoy,

I am afraid if you have shared the correct screen shot for your required steps. Is this the step how you do it? Kindly please confirm!

GOOD DAY!

Hello

I don’t have permission to attach more than one screen shot. The one i attached is changing the account setting. The rest of the steps i followed is given below

Step 2
Click on share the project

Step 3
Copy team from another project - The team does not get copied here.

Hi @bijoy,

Would you mind providing me with the following information in a private message so that i could have a look at it from my end:

• Your user name
  • Your project name where you wish to share the projects with others
  • Name of the project from which has the list of other users in it

GOOD DAY!

I am unable to send you personal message. Can you please share your e-mail id, so that i can share the details you asked for?

Hi @bijoy,

Would you mind checking the enumerators user name to see if the form has been shared with him/her. I noticed that the survey form is shared with the user but the problem is that it does not get displayed in your shared list.

Kindly please confirm. I would then flag this issue with the developers!

GOOD DAY!

I checked with a user to see if she has access to the form and she does not and i was informed that she is unable to see the forms on her device.

Thanks for flagging this out @bijoy! Will inform the developers!

GOOD DAY!

Hello

Any update on this?

Hi @bijoy,

Kindly please be informed that the developers are working to fix the issue:

GOOD DAY!

1 Like

Hello

Any update on this?

Hi @bijoy,

Kindly please be informed that the Copy team from another project should now work smoothly.

Have a great day!