Could not import XLSForm!

I got an error " Could not import XLSForm!" after the update made. I wanted to make another form but got an error.

1 Like

Hi @DoMin0it,

Could you let us know the server you are using?

Have a great day!

https://kobo.humanitarianresponse.info/ i’m using this server. i’m using the the same xlsform. but i wanted to create another form in the server to divide the submission to another separate form.

Also, i can 't ARCHVIE OR UNARCHIVE forms too

Hi @DoMin0it,

Thank you for flagging this out. Will get back to you once the issue is solved! Until then, maybe you could try out by clearing your browser cookies (as a temporary solution).

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hello I’m also having same issue ,when I click export xls form button I’m getting failed to create the export" error. Thank you for your help.

Cleared cookies, history and cache but still got the same error

1 Like

We believe the problem is now fixed. Please refresh the page and try again, and let us know if you still cannot export. Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response.
I can now do this things: 1. Create New Form, 2 Export or download tables.

But i can’t still ARCHIVE OR UNARCHIVE Forms

Thank you

Hi @DoMin0it,

I just made a check at my end and could ARCHIVE and UNARCHIVE my survey project. Could you kindly have a look at it again!

Have a great day!

1 Like

I still got the same issue, but maybe i’ll wait for more hours, hope the server will be back to 101% normal. thanks for the quick response. kodos to all.

1 Like

Hi @DoMin0it
We can confirm that the server is now fully resolved and working perfectly. Kindly confirm on your end too.

Stephane

1 Like

Its doing perfectly fine now, thank you for the support.

2 Likes