Could not view submitted data from Dec 7 to till now

Hi, I could not get submitted data. Field enumerators already submitted from their application but those data are not in web portal. Is there any problem?

Could you kindly let us know the mode of data collection your enumerators are using? Could you also provide us some details on how you validate that the enumerators have submitted the data but is not seen in your survey project.

Enumerators are collecting data through apps using single user name and password. The submitted data will directly come to the web portal and I’ll approve afterwards. 42 data has been submitted till Dec 5 which I can see only. From 6 to till today I could not see the submitted data.

In the Collect android app are you able to see anything in View Sent Form. Could you kindly share with us a screenshot of the same so that we would know if it was sent to the server.

In the meantime could you also let us know the server you are using?

kc.hmanitarianresponse.info

1 Like

kc.humanitarianresponse.info

@Kal_Lam are you asking about sharing the screenshot from enumerators’ mobile? It about 30 mobiles using same username. any other way to see whether the form has already sent or not ?

You need not share me the screenshot of all 30 mobiles. You could simply share me a randomly selected 1/2 screenshots to see how it looks like. This would help us find out some clue on what is going wrong.

@Kal_Lam
Hi the issue has resolved. Enumerator has some technical issue in their tab so those didn’t send properly. However, I am attaching two of the screenshots!
20201208_143241|281x500

1 Like

Glad to know that the issue has been solved …

By the way, could you kindly please share with the community what really happened. This should help the community members to be aware in the future.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like