Could you provide us more on OCHA server?

Hello, This is reajul from Bangladesh.
Could you please tell me , Can I collect more the 1 lac response through kobo.humanitarianresonse.com [ this is open-source account]. I use kobo collect for data collection. Is this possible to collect more than 1 response for a single project.
It would be very helpful

thank you so much.

Hi @reajulbracupg,

Your first query:

Kindly please have a look at our support article Which Server Should I Use?. If you are eligible (as outlined in the support article), then you should definitely be able to use the server.

Your second query:

Sorry did not understand this query. Could you please try to explain it in a more simple form (possibly with an example so that we understand it better).

Have a great day!

Thank you for sharing the blog.
Actually, I am from BRAC. I have started using KoBo for our programme recently. For having a large humanitarian organization, I have planned to collect all M&E information through kobo. So, It seems that for a single project, it may have more than 2 lac to 3 lac submission per month. I am using kobo humanitarian version. Is this permit this large submission? do you have any tips to handle this properly? Do you have any suggestions to improve the proper management of the project?
Thank you so much.
Reajul

Hi @reajulbracupg,

As far as you don’t use the image/photo data the data itself would not consume large space. Besides, if you download and delete all the data once they have been backed up to your device the storage would reset to 0. So you could also use your KoBoToolbox user account by collecting data>backing up data in your device>emptying data from the KoBoToolbox server>collecting data.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thank you so much… It means a lot. Appreciated for swift response.

With best regard
Reajul

1 Like