Creating a multiple choice question with the possibility to digit numbers for every answer

Please find a snapshot of the question I am struggling to upload attached :slight_smile: Thank you so much for your help. Ale

Screenshot 2022-09-05 at 16.44.46

Welcome @dottorlamberti,
Do you use Collect or Web Form (Enketo)?

You need to use one question/entry per age group. Maybe this can then be packed in a matrix-like format.

1 Like

Dear wroos,

Thank you so much for your precious input. I am actually using Collect. I will try to do one question/entry per age group and pack it in a matrix-line format as you suggested. I’ll let you know if it works.
Cheers,

Alessandro

Dear wroos,

I ended up doing this instead :slight_smile:

What do you reckon?

Thx

Could you share the related part of your form please (question group and choices)?

@dottorlamberti, instead of using this approach, I would advise you to do the following (as an open-ended response should be more flexible than the closed-ended choices):

• Create a grouping question (with its label How many people in your household have ....
  • Then, have each group as a separate question with an integer question type.

Personally, I prefer the open-ended response over the closed-ended choices because the open-ended responses can be categorized into any category later during the analysis. But with a closed-ended choice, you will be compelled to analyze the choices you defined previously.

But the choice to determine the survey form is always yours.

1 Like